The Coach House.
Our client was undertaking a challenging project, converting a former coach house into a habitable dwelling.
Being grade two listed, there were a lot of planning and historic England stipulations for planning consent.
One of the conditions were that modern doors replacing timber must be made of steel and reflect the design of the original heritage glazed steel windows.
iSteel received the architects instruction after exhausting other avenues because we were the only company which would take on the intricate arched doors with sunrise splay and not only install but also design and fabricate making the process smooth and simple.
iSteel external ‘FineLine’ products are thermally broken steel, fabricated by hand in Yorkshire and utilising either double or triple glazed glass.
iSteel FineLine, External Window and Door System
- Thermally Broken Steel frame
- Double Glazed 28mm Argon Filled, Double Glazed units. U-Value 1.2
- RAL9005 Textured Black
- Swing Opening 180 degree hinges
- Lever Latch, locking handles with lock box detail
- Designed, Surveyed, Fabricated, and Installed by iSteel